The DryCASE is a flexible, crystal clear waterproof bag that allows complete use of your HTC Thunderbolt and it's camera while keeping it dry and clean. Simply pump out all the air with the easy to use hand pump and the bag will vacuum seal around the contents and become completely waterproof. The air tight seal guarantees that your Thunderbolt will stay dry even when submerged underwater. Every DryCASE comes with our extreme activity arm band for water sports, and is crystal clear so pictures can be taken through it while using the other side.
- Stays dry even underwater
- Waterproof Vacuum Seal
- Crystal Clear for Photos
- Stereo and Microphone Jack
- Buoyant Armband included!
Fits HTC Thunderbolt
Using the DryCase is as easy as 1-2-3
Slide in your device – Twist the clasps outward to open the DryCASE, and then simply slide in the device that you would like to protect. Make sure that the contents inside are completely clear of the opening and the closure. Enjoy music by plugging in the headphone jack to your device.
Lock the closure shut – Twist the clasps inward to close and lock the DryCASE. Position your device how you would like to use it inside the DryCASE. When you remove the air creating a vacuum it will secure the device in place. Be sure the top closure is completely closed and locked. If you want to use the armband slide it through the slot located on back of case.
Pump out all the air – Simply squeeze the pump until you have removed all the air and can’t pump it any more. After you have removed all the air the DryCASE should be tightly sealed around the contents inside and the pump should be completely flat. You can now remove the hand pump and place the safety cap on. Tips for Optimum Performance
- If you want the DryCASE to float simply leave the buoyant neoprene armband attached.
- In addition to the hand pump you can also remove the air from your device by using your mouth. Simply place your lips on the valve and evacuate the air until the case is completely sealed.
- The first couple of times you use the DryCASE it may stick to your device when sliding it in. Simply fold a piece of paper in half and slide the device into the DryCASE inside the folded paper.
- One of the great features of DryCASE is that it’s completely clear on both sides. Not only do you have full use of your touch screen or keyboard, but you can take photos as well. Turn on your camera if you have a lens that expands before placing it in the DryCASE and creating the vacuum seal, and start taking photos!
What if my phone or camera gets wet? Will you replace it?
When used properly under the vacuum seal your device will remain completely dry. There are many ways for electronics to get wet and there is no way of knowing how anyone’s electronic device might have been damaged. Many of us have wet and broken devices from earlier accidents (this is why Dry Case was invented!) We cannot assume responsibility for wet devices otherwise people could send or return all their old electronics to us. Again under the vacuum seal your device will remain completely dry.